Japan Far Infrared Rays Association (JIRA) was established in 1992 to contribute for the progress of society and the quality of life through our activities such as protection of well-being of consumers and promotion of far infrared (FIR) related industries. JIRA is the only charitable organization in the fields of FIR.
1. To protect well-being of consumers through deep understandings of FIR technologies, related products and markets
2. To promote FIR related industries with steady progress
1. Research and study for FIR technologies, related products and industries
2. Infomation gathering and offer for FIR technologies, related products and markets
3. Enlightening the public (consumers) and educating FIR engineers
4. Interchange and collaborations between related organizations